Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I've got my rain boots on.

I'm ready for anything...

"Its complicated,
It always is.
That’s just the way it goes.
Feels like I waited so long for this,
I wonder if it shows.


Head under water,
Now I can't breath.
It never felt so good.
‘Cause I can feel it coming over me
I wouldn’t stop it if I could."

(I'm still in love with that song. It's pretty much me if I were a song.)

This week is another fast paced, do or die week. I'm swimming, I'm swimming, I'm swimming. I will not sink. There's a few things I've started to do so that I may live a beautiful life.
  1. Slow down. There is so much to do and so much to see, but if you're always in a rush you never have time to enjoy the simple things. So I've started to eat slower and enjoying the little things in life.
  2. Everything has beauty. I mean everything. The stupid stop light that makes you late to work every other day, yeah, even that. The night sky when you're walking to your car from work. If you think about how blessed your life is more than likely your going to have a different outlook about the things around you.
  3. Give compliments to strangers. Smile at them, tell them you like their outfit or their shoes. Something as simple as that can make someone's day and make you feel better. Kindness is contagious, pass it on.

Alright so now I sound like I'm trying to write a book or something. Simply put I'm just trying to make my life worth living. And so on and so forth.
I'm going to keep on keep'n on. And as for the success thing. I'm not having much trouble with it as I was. I was just looking tooooo hard.

Alright. Love you,
Ashley Nichole

1 comment:

AT said...

this made me *smile*