Thursday, February 10, 2011

More.

There has to be more to life than this.
Today at work, I tucked bra tags for dollars, for hours.
Really.
I don't need much, but I need to be fullfilled. Maybe it's the weather.
Maybe it's the sheer fact I know too much for my own good. I know there are far away lands I should be exploring. I know that all I have to do is spend the money to get there.
I know I'm wasting away here. Wasting things I have and posess.
There has to be more... There has to be.
Do I need to belive in something other than myself to get there?

And here comes another existential breakdown.

One of my "not so great" qualities I posess would be my need "to feel".
If I don't feel something, I have no passion. Thus I can't put my heart into it. And I end up doing a shitty job at whatever it may be.

Here is a list of things I'm passionate about:
Children
Music
Exploring my creativity
Making people happy
Helping people
Nature
And with all that I can..... Eh. Who knows. Not me.

I'm being such a negative Nancy right now,
Ashley Nichole

1 comment:

chyleina said...

You are one of the very few people I know that I can honestly say that you are capable of anything.
You, my dear, are a force to be reckoned with. And you might not be sailing around the world right now, but you will be.