Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Little hills.

You know what I wish?
I wish I could just put on a damed pair of jeans and a T-shirt and feel normal like the rest of the robots out there.
I wish I could eat fast food all the time and not give a damned about my body.
I wish I could of gone through life being niave.
Well, you know what... I'M MORE THAN THANKFUL!
I will never be "normal". I will never be a "bot".
The other night Ryan and I were running around like ourselves at a get-together. When we got home I told him I was glad we were weird.
His response: "Me too, and we don't even try."
He makes me smile.
A lot.

-Ashley Nichole

And.....
Been riding my bike a lot latley, it's fuuuun!
I have quite the vintage cup collection. It just keeps growing and growinggggggg.

1 comment:

jen said...

you dissin' my t-shirt and jeans bia?!?