Thursday, July 7, 2011

Poop.

I'm going to take the time and bitch for the next 3 minutes, yes only 3.
Ready,GO:
•I hate existential breakdowns.
•I hate it when people don't pay for the things they've won on e-bay AFTER a bidding war with someone who was really going to pay for the damned thing.
•I hate corporate visits. I bust my bum alllll week so you can come in for 10 seconds, nod your head a little and leave without introducing yourself.
•I don't like getting older because my bones/muscles/brain power is nothing, NOTHING like it used to be.
And last but not least I don't like that my name isn't Mary Poppins or that I don't produce the same magical capabilities that she did/does.

2.34 seconds,
-Ashley Nichole

1 comment:

April Jay said...

ahhh i miss u ashley......i see f21 is still the devils den.....