Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Birth.day.

So tomorrow I will embark on another year of life.
There are a few things I would like to accomplish, there are things I'd like to embrace. For instance, this whole age thing; I can fight it all I want but it's inevitable. Year after year I will become older and older. (Wrinkles will occur and let's hope I keep the fat cells to a minimum.)
I will be 26 tomorrow. I will still be me, but better. I will be stronger and more adamant. I will try harder to get where I need to be in life, by my standards. I will not let peoples thoughts nor actions affect mine. I will take more time to help other people. I will accomplish my agenda, whatever it may be.

I will embrace this age thing. I will be proud of what I've done and where I've been.
It has made me who I am.
And I wouldn't be anyone else... but me.

Birth.day.
Standards.
Ashley Nichole

No comments: