Saturday, November 22, 2008

I can breathe now... Well, for a second.

I'm done moving. (For the most part.)
I never really relaized how much stuff I had that I could go without, so with that being said I'm selling a few of my things.
My Coach shoes...
My Tiffany's Braclet...
A bunch of my clothes.
Less is more and I need to help people with nothing. So with the money I get from the shoes and-what-not I'm going to buy toys for Toy's for tots.

I've been slacking on this blogg major.
My grandma was admitted to the E.R. for congestive heart failure,
I moved,
School,
Work,
Clinicals.
You know life and the never ending list of things that happen.
I need to study for the HOBBIT test, for my L.P.N. entrance. It's full of fractions and I hate fractions. Eh!

Alright, time for work!!!

No comments: