Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome '09!

I'm so tired of people. I mean really, grow the fuck up. (And I hate that word.) I've decided to take a stand for myself. I'VE RAISED THE BAR. Geessus.
My dearest, bestest friend of almost 23 years wrote me the most inspirational e-mail I've ever had. It's people like her and the Courtney(s) that help me see what I really deserve. They say when one door closes another one opens.... Well that door was closed a long time ago. And it's true another door has opened.

Here is the promise to myself:
I promise not to let someone control me by being manipulative.
I promise the first time I let go, it will be the last.
I promise to get done what I need done first, my education.
I promise that the next person I give my heart to will be worth with. And they will be able to trust me, because I am a good girl.


"TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT!"

Sorry just a little "ness" I needed to get off my chest. And please no more 4 am text messages. I do sleep at night.

-A.N.T.

1 comment:

Britters said...

You better accept 4am texts from me haha and yes I love you and everything is going to be fabulous!!