Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A rolling stone gathers no moss....

So I was super productive on my day off, it felt so good!

I started my new workout program, I will be toned for summer guaranteed.
I read my new fashion book I got for Christmas. I love it, it's so inspirational!
Helped my dad snake my sink pipe, hahaha. Priceless. I was wearing sunglasses so nothing got in my eyes. My dad can fix anything, even broken hearts. Love him.
I had my meditation time with tea and hummus.
Now, now I want to play! I have a ton of energy right now and I could go crazy with it all bottled up like this. Not a good thing for a person with a.d.h.d.

I have to start up clinical hours again next Wednesday. I've got new scrubs and all. I'm ready. I miss the slightly strange people that I helped. They made me feel half way normal.

I need to write:

Empty feelings make up for lost words. Actions speak louder then words, I see.
Some people should just be friends, people like you and me. Life in general is a battle, being with someone you love should never feel like blood shed, but I guess in the end if there was no blood shed it would never be over. The knife went in through your heart and out through your mouth, where it left you speechless.
As life goes on my mine still wonders, it never stops actually. Who wakes up at 4 am just to worry? It used to be you, you'd wake me in my sleep because you thought I did something fucked up. All that worrying, being angry and wasting time being a dick. Where did that get us? Please tell me? Please tell me why you came into my life? I know why I was in yours.....

No comments: