Saturday, April 4, 2009

Girls night out is never a good thing...

Alright so I went out with the girls, no biggie right? WRONG! I really should learn my limits on my liquor intake. I am not Frank the tank nor do I want to be. Ahhhh.
But we did have the most AMAZING cab driver EVER! He was playing sexual healing... Tiff and I just sang and clapped along. Hahhaha. Way to end the night. Speaking of ending the night we got home pretty early... I haven't gone out like that in a while, and that's not a bad thing.

Thursday night was Britney Spears. I had no idea I was even going until noon that day! I love surprises! Loved the show, she pretty much sucked but that didn't suprize me. I still love her. lol.

Tonight I'm taking it easy, I have the little girl I'm mentorings birthday party and later hot tub time! I have a clinical in the morning. I'm super excited! I love meeting new people, I hope everyone is nice.

I also am in the process of making a new dress. Hope it turns out great so I can wear it, maybe then I can start making dresses for other people as well!
I want to have more of a fashion blog. Maybe if I have time Sunday I'll post some pics of some runway shows I fancied the most. That is if I'm not dead tired.

Ashley Nichole

P.S. It rains sand here at work. I don't get it.
p.p.s. One month and 3 days till CALI! Ohhh baby!

No comments: