Saturday, May 16, 2009

And so it begins...

The start of my summer has been glorious! California was amazing! There was so much to do and see. The only rude people were the ones that hated their lives because they worked at the airport. Whatev. All in all the long distance thing isn't as hard as I thought it would be.

I got the summer internship at WGPR! Stoked! I'm dabbling in a little bit of everything. PR, nursing, fashion! I'll be back to school in the fall, again! Nothing new, I have about 2.5 years left. Oh well it will be worth it in the end. Make that cash yo!

Today I received a really cool compliment. Made me think about how much of a people person I really am...and how blessed I am to be able to go up and talk to anyone anywhere. Now, if I can get though 14 hours of all Biology classes that will really be a blessing. Ahhhh! This fall is going to kick my ass!

Alright I need to unpack my suitcase that's been sitting on my kitchen floor now for a week.

Late.Love.Latte.
Ashley Nichole

No comments: