Monday, January 25, 2010

Wright, write, right?!!?

As we grow up we learn the tricks of the trade, well at least I can say I have and that's what I thought for most people. I can admit when I'm wrong, and damn was I wrong.  The brainless antics people try and use amaze me. Some people actually think these elaborate fables are going to help them accomplish some sort of goal that they have. When in all reality, all they have is a fable. A fictitious story in their mind. It's sad, it really is. Reality is your friend. The more you accept it the better off you are.

You could say I'm a little perturbed, in more ways than one.
Try and get in the way of my future and you'll be more sorry than you were before.

Ballet is tonight,  don't know if I'm in the prancing mood. Actually I don't even know if I'm in the mood for anything. God, the wretched time of the month. Or maybe it's the weather, maybe a combo of both?


We leave for New Mexico in 2.5 weeks. Snowboarding road-trip. I'm working out so I can keep up with everyone else, considering this is my first time. Got my jacket, just need my pants! And being the nerdy girl that I am I've been looking up "how to snowboard" on youtube. Useless.

"And I told you to be patent, and I told you to be kind..."
-Ashley Nichole

No comments: