Monday, February 8, 2010

Just one of those... days.

So I understand that girls can be moody, and yes, I don't always think that's a feasible excuse for everything. BUT if and when I need a little power boost a.k.a. someone to talk to, someone that can help me rationalize these irrational thoughts that are flowing through my mind, god knows not to even think about asking a guy for help. They don't get it, I understand but COME ON. Dad IS always right.... The only person you can rely on is yourself. That's just a horrible feeling, having no one but yourself. How do I make these irrational thoughts rational? And screw the person who took my spot in the class I needed.

"Learn to walk away from things that are already dead."

I wish grandma were here. She'd understand, she'd talk me though it. I just need to know I'm okay, that I'm going to make it. I just want to reach my highest potential. If that can't be reached what's the point?


-Ashley Nichole

1 comment:

Courtney Staton said...

You can call me. You can come sit on my couch and cry for no reason. I will try to rationalize things that make absolutely no effing sense. I love you.