Tuesday, June 1, 2010

She is I and I is she.

I just had one of THE BEST weekends ever. So random, so interesting, so. much. fun!
Camping, dancing under the stars (for hours upon hours), sunshine on my face, swimming, surfing, made new friends, potato gun fun. Made me think about how life used to be, simple, without everyone being wasted all day every day... ah. I've missed it.
    I don't know how or what lead me into the life I decided to live, but things are going to change. I don't need a lot, I don't need anything really. I have it all, I am blessed.

I need to finish these essays and send in all my info, selflessness is in full force. Peace Corps 2011.

Time for a shower and some tea. I have lake hair.

I went shopping and got a pretty little dress and some pretty awesome vintage shorts.

Courtney made me an egg for breakfast then I got home and had some waffles.

(Mom, I'm stealing your keyboard I need to make some music. You haven't used it...ever.)

I really do... love my life
~Ashley Nichole

No comments: