Monday, July 12, 2010

If my life is mine... Then what shouldn't I do?!

I broken rules. I've broken hearts but hey, who hasn't? I can't feel bad for the things in my past. If I worry so much about those I'd never be able to focus on the present or better yet the future.

Went on a float trip this past weekend. Met a man who lived down there, he told us to call him Peg... And yes, he had a peg-leg. He told me how to get rid of my raccoon. He also told us about his wife, but never about how he lost his leg... I'm still curious.

Last Thursday night I did a photo shoot for GLOW. It was awesome. I was haute pink, with fairy wings and my face paint looked like Lady Gaga's stylist had gotten a hold of me. I had white tool wrapped around me and GLOWED under the black light like crazy. On my way home at about 2:30 in the am I get pulled over. I was so tired and just wanted to get some good sleep before I left for our float trip in the morning. This is the officer... "What in the hell?" Hahaha. I knew I was going to get some reaction like that. I tell him what I was doing and where I came from and all that good jazzzzz. Literally 10 minutes pass and ANOTHER officer comes up to my window..."Can I get your address?" I mean really I know what's going on I can hear you assholes laughing every time you open the car door. Needless to say I didn't get a ticket for doing 55 in a 25, I got a ticket for failing to yield to an emergency vehicle. He said he had to call in a pursuit because he didn't think I was going to stop. Ha, that would of been great... surrounded by multiple cop cars and I get out all painted wearing some fairy wings, a bathing suit top and a tool bottom. Talk about a story to go down in the books.

Now, now I have a migraine that has lasted me from last night until now and I feel like I'm going to throw up. This hasn't happen in a very long time. Eh, maybe 7 years. It sucks when it happens. I think it's my body's way of telling me to lay off the booze. That float trip really did me in, considering I had really drank like that in a very loonngggg while.

This week is do or die. I have to finish the painting in my house. I have to. I'm going to remodel my bathroom, by myself. Fingers crossed.

I still haven't turned on the a.c.

Goooo me!
-Ashley Nichole

No comments: