Tuesday, July 6, 2010

To: You

Somewhere ouuuuttttt there....
This is your song. 
It makes me happy. I know it will make you happy too.

Washing LOADS of clothes. Getting ready for this weekend.
Cleaning house and still painting.
(And I swear if this raccoon doesn't leave my house soon... I'm going to go crazy. He wakes me up at 3 am when he leaves and then has at party when the sun comes up at 5! Sorry sir but my house is only big enough for me!)

I drank some tea before I went to bed last night, and I took a 5 hour nap. Needless to say I didn't need/get much sleep. I need to take a shower, I want to play in the sprinkler. Needs before wants I guess. That's what growing up is all about. Ya, ya whatever.

The week of the 4th was fun. Hung out with my dad. Happy Holidays, he got me new tires and an oil change! Woohooo. Later traveled to the far away land to Court and Eric's. Rode pit bikes around and had my own pyrotechnic show. Then, continued my journey to Heidi's where we watched lots of "happiness" and had a dance party.

I ate beets today, they weren't as good as I remember. Damn it.
-Ashley Nichole

No comments: