Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby.

I know as we grow older we think we're really old, but when I look back at these photos... I really think of my self as a baby. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Girls just wanna have fuunnn.
Photobucket
I'm glad I've grown from where I was, to where I am today.
But why I'm writing today is to express how irate I am.
My computer hit the shit and I have none, zip, zero, photos of the past.
I don't know, maybe it's a hidden blessing.
Maybe, just maybe it's Gods way of telling me it never happen.
He's telling me, I'm where I'm supposed to be.
I'm happy. 
I am me.






1 comment:

April Jay said...

wow ash. i remember u telling me stories but here are the pics to prove it! i almost didnt believe u! lol u were beautiful back then but 10x more now. natural and sweet! stay well girlie. :)