Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thoughts and Things.

So my thrifting has been booming! I'd like to share a few of my great finds!
First, My Vintage 1950's Ray-Bans.
They were 98 cents and I had a coupon for 50% off.
Grand total: 49 cents.
I found some selling for $300!!!

Next
As we all get older we collect weird things. Mine is home furnishings/kitchen stuff.
Nothing I really need, but everything I want.
SO I found these little babies:
Fabienne Jouvin PuYi trays.
Selling for $185.
I found them for $2 each. BRAND NEW!
Total: $12
Wooohoooo! I love finding great things!


    On the other side of life, I started only working part-time as a merchandiser to go back to school. With E-Bay, school, being a visual merchandiser, catering and trying to fit in some CNA time, it's all a bit much. That's just me. Grass doesn't have time to grow under my feet. (Only in my yard and well, it's looking raaaaaather tall.)
   
Tell me about your great finds! I love hearing about great deals!

I love this weather,
Ashley Nichole

No comments: