Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow I embark on another journey.
Tomorrow I start a 7 day detox. I am not alone on this journey, I have a few friends joining.
Tomorrow is the start of:
NO:
*Meat
*Gluten
*Dairy
*Caffeine
*Alcohol
and negative thoughts or actions.
I'd like to live my life thinking that I try hard to give people the benefit of the doubt, but starting tomorrow I will try my hardest to live from the present on-ward. I feel that I'm taking a step in the right direction with this detox. It will take a lot of self control and consciousness, but I'm willing to give it my all.

I finished THE ALCHEMIST this weekend. It was rather easy to read. With only 180 something pages I was quite disappointed when it came to an end. Being 1 of the 5 summer books, I'd say I'm off to a good start with a great read.

We took a jug across to STL this weekend. I must say I had some of the most delicious food and drink a person could ask for; which is great considering I'm giving up a lot of that this week. Coming back home from a trip always feels nice. You're welcomed by the familiarity of your home, people, and places around you.  I needed this trip. Although it was very last minute and only 2.5 days long it helped me gain insight into myself and the world around me. It's such a refreshing feeling to re-learn things had once forgotten.

I am small, but for every action there is a reaction. My small action could effect something or someone in a much larger way than I'd even anticipate. So watch what you say and how you say it. Watch what you do and how you do it.

I'd like to encourage giving strangers compliments. Give 3 a day, and mean what you say.
It's amazing how it can make you feel.

Here goes nothing,
Ashley Nichole

No comments: