Saturday, June 2, 2012

And then some.

Is your life how you want it?
Yes?
 No?
If not, how can you make it exactly what you want?
Think about it.
Think about what you want= the positives, they'll drive you home.
Think about where you've been. All the amazing places you never thought you'd go, all the people you never though you'd meet. Think of all the assholes you had to triumph over and how good it felt to reach your goal.
Think about all the people you've shocked with your great will power for the good.
And then think about how much you've grown. All the mistakes you've made, but have learned from.

Life is one crazy ride. With all the struggles, people, and emotions that we're faced with everyday. Be thankful to be where you are. For if it wasn't for all of those things in your life it wouldn't be worth living.

Here's a shout-out to the good people.
The people who strive to be their best. Here's a shout out to the people who put others first. The selfless. The honest and trust worthy. The people who try their hardest to not be hypocrites. Here's to the people who don't nay-say. Here's to the people that will stand behind their friends through the good, bad and the horrible times.
To the few good people on the planet: I know you're out there. I believe. I believe because I know a few, but they just don't make 'em like they used to. (As my grandma would have said.)

FASHIONSNACKS store update!
I sold the vintage Gucci "Flora" Scarf that I found for 25 cents and turned it into $50!
BUT the Jackie-O RayBan sunglasses I found were chewed upon by the little dog I was sitting last weekend.
NO big deal, I'll use those for the lake/float trips.

The last big sale I had I made a profit of $700 in which was spent in a week on who knows what.
More clothes I think, and maybe food. I love this hobby. If I try really hard and find a lot of things this summer I might be able to quit my job come fall. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! If I could only work for myself.

Summer budgettttttt where are youuuu?

Cheers,
Ashley Nichole


 

 

No comments: