Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ding Ding, we have a weener.

As I was watching The Time Travelers Wife last night (finally), I came to the conclusion.... I came to the conclusion that life is short. I mean I already knew that we are dying as I speak. I mean honestly who came up with this idea? But anyway, life is short and I'm not so I need to make the most of it. Future plans include Australia and becoming an RN and if mr. right comes along he'll have to super prove himself to me. I don't see that happening anytime soon so I'll just worry about myself and getting all my shizz in line.

As I get attacked by Wrigley "the dog" I realize I want a pet. Maybe not a dog for obvious reasons but a cat or a mini-pony. Something.

And you know what? I love Brookside. It's super beautiful and there are tons of amazing runners. A.k.a. the tall, tan, gorgeous guy that Brittaniee and I drooled over today on our walk. Maybe we should start running? Huummm.

www.pitch.com/artopia <-To get your tickets to the show on Saturday. It's going to be a good time and after we're gonna have a  dance parrrtayyyyyy.

Love life and love this weather,
Ashley Nichole

No comments: