Monday, March 29, 2010

I Know.

I know that right now I am extreamly tired. I couldn't sleep night. I'm again thinking about the Peace Corps. Right now I'm in the pros and cons phase. So that kept me awake. Also these allergies are driving me nuts, but hopefully that means it's really spring and summer is not that far off! 

I have a fashion show this weekend which I'm pretty excited about. Haven't done one of those in a while.

And with being the nerd that I am, I finally got my soap making kit, ha. So now all my friends will be super clean and smell gooooood. And if I really like doing it I may start banging them out and selling them. Who knows, I don't really have a lot of free time right now. Which is awesome and there are no complaints. Life is wonderful. I have the most amazing friends and family a person could ask for. Indeed.

I have a late clinical tonight, eh and then class super early. Oh well, get it done, get it out. of. the. way.

Also this Saturday is the organic farmers market at the Sermon Center. I plan on picking up some goodies and cooking away. Stoked.

-Ashley Nichole

No comments: