Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An itch I can't scratch...

I think I may have been bitten by a bug. Or that I've caused myself to breakout in a rash because of stress, but none the less I have this itch I'm not supposted to scratch behind my damn left ear. Horrific I tell you just plain horrible.

Tomorrow I have a big test so you know you'd think I'd be studying right? Wrong. Here I am reading "Linda Goodman's LOVE SIGNS" and studying Latin. You know that language that's been dead for a few years now that no one uses and is a complete waste of my time. None the less I'm learning things...not what I need to be soooooo I'll be up for a while tonight. Hopefully, I have a sinus migrain.

Today was a good day. Got some painting done. Laid out in my yard, (causing a near fatal accident with two of my neighbors). Went and saw my grandparents, who, tried giving me this poor helpless cat with no front or back claws. (I declinded. I'll pick up/pick out my own kitten when I get done with the house.) And got fed by my mother who indeed is a bit on the ditzy side. (I think that may just be the Aries in her.)

I need to take back my red box! Damn another day!!!
Ashley Nichole

1 comment:

Britters said...

Excuse me...I am an Aries!! WHat are you saying lol