Thursday, April 1, 2010

Knife, fork and a spoon.

Pretty much sums up the 3 of us. I'd say I'm the spoon. Chy, well she's the knife and Bert is the fork.
Tonight was fun. We dyed eggs and danced around. We went to the lake and "saw the stars", more or less went about 50 mph on the dammmm while Chy was screaming "WARP SPEED!!! WAARRRPPPP SPEEEEDD." And I'm peeing my pants in the backseat choking on my straw from Sonic. And boy am I sleepy right now....

Today as I was painting on the good 'ol house I thought about a lot. I mean that's just what I do when I deem necessary. And I though... Nothing is guaranteed, nothing but death. And for some people that may be just too much to think about. Don't get me wrong I don't want that any time soon, but isn't that just a hard pill to swallow? You don't know what is around the corner. You never know what is going to happen in your life.

Life is such a funny thing.

Oh and this... For the past.. ummm, I don't know; forever I've always been in relationships where I think I can help the person. It could be they need guidance, they need to get away from their ex or they are mentally nuts. Something. Something always draws me into people who I feel need me. And I know I keep saying that I'm going to break this cycle but I honestly mean it. I'm honestly going to be selfish. (Besides my family and my REAL friends.) I need to work on getting my life how I want it. I need to be able to only rely on myself, because I'm the only one going to be there in the end. And you know what? If I end up with myself I couldn't be more happy. I am an amazing person. I need no one to define me because quite frankly I am a hard one to define.

So today I get this phone call from a 646 area code. It was odd. Went something like this....
"Is this Ashley?"
"Yes. Who is this?"
"This is Robert. I think I have the wrong Ashley."
Click......
Um, okay sir. How did you know my name and where the hell did you get my number?
Maybe he's the one that calls from the unknown number everyday..everyday I get a phone call from an unknown number. I know I don't owe the creditors any money so I know It can't be them. And luckily I have super blocker on my phone and can block those things and anyone else on my shit list. Humm.

Tomorrow I'll do more painting on the house. (Maybe Brittaniee will help me?!?!)  Maybe go to First Friday. Maybe not considering Saturday I'll have to spend my whole day downtown running around for this fashion show. (I'm going to eat so many cupcakes and drink so much boba tea while I'm there. Ahhh, I can feel myself getting type 2 diabetes as we speak..... Gross. I'm staying away from sugar!)

Still have yet to return the redbox. Piss Posh.

I'm in love....


With myself.
-Ashley Nichole

No comments: