Sunday, April 11, 2010

What'cha gonna do when I cross that line, when we run outt'a time?

"OOOOoooopppsss." Great remix by Breakbot of "When We Were Young".

So my life has been NON-stop. Crazy busy.
Started my guitar lessons. Went and saw Miike Snow last Thursday which was one of the best shows I've seen. Great show, great company all in all just an amazing time. School and clinicals. Working on my house, I mean the whole nine yards.

So the Peace Corps paperwork is still in my hands.... but today I found these study tours. They're going to India in November for 11 days and then Vietnam/Cambodia in December for 10 days. How cool would that be if I could spend my 25th birthday in a different country helping out! Awesome.

I love this weather so much. When the sun goes down, I run around and the ground is still warm on my bare feet. My sparkling pink toes dig themselfs in the dirt and I can feel the breeze in my hair. It's the little things that I love the most.

It may be the little things I love the most but damn you Urban Outfitters and your home decore section. I want everything there for my house. Which I've decided is going to be very "me". Lots of colors and artistic pieces. I'm excited. I'm so thankful that Chyleina and Cory came over and helped me the other night. She brought me all sorts of goodies. Light fixtures, brushes, you name it and it was in the care package. Blessed for these amazing people in my life.... And it's people like this that make the world go round.

Also, I'm very thankful for Scott who came in and swooped me up when he did. He really stepped up the other night when I needed him the most. (And he gave me his new mixtape. He is very talented.) We may not be the most compatible people hahaha, but there's one thing we've always, always believed in and that would be each other. He's my friend, I will push him. He knows.

And you know what? My spelling is just down right horrible. Dear English class, I'll be seeing you soon.

Love it all, for everything and everyone is worth loving. (Unless they really dicked you over and then they can just go suck it.)

-Ashley Nichole

Don't forget THIS THURSDAY is the La Femme Fashion show! Get your tickets @ www.shophemline.com! See you there, show starts at 8:00 pm at the Madrid Theatre with Chester French.
Get exxxcited!

No comments: