Friday, April 16, 2010

Cheese and Crackers.

    Last night was amazing! Another unexpected great time. Fashion show for Hemline, hair slicked back in a bun, bright red lips, cat eyes with uber luscious lashes,  best friends front row, yet another photo booth, awesome!
     After the show I met up with my friend Scott Johnson. http://www.scottjohnson2010.com/ He'll appreciate that. Hanging out on the patio of J.P. Wine bar drinking my delicious bellini talking about life. He informs me that some people are going to come meet up. Cool. Up walks Whiteshadow and the guys from Chester French, their KC manager and Shaun. We end up playing "a game" where everyone goes around the table saying nice things about each other. It was amazing. Not only when you meet people they're strangers and for the majority of the time it turns into some competition or something of that nature, it wasn't like that at all. Paul, D.A. and Max are some of the coolest guys I've met. We went to Mosaic and we all danced around. Ended up having one of those life talks with Max. So intelligent. So talented. We waltzed. Hahaha. And you know the coolest thing about this whole experience? I was never once treated like a piece of meat. Not one time. I was Ashley Nichole, they respected me and who I was as a human.


Needless to say my $35.00 cab ride with my idiotic cab driver, was worth it. It was worth not getting home until 6:45 in the am while the sun was rising. I love my life. I really do. I can honestly say I've never been more self fulfilled and happy before in my life. I am a lucky girl. I was blessed with a gift not many people have. I am grateful. This kinetic energy that I hold within myself is... is unreal. I wish I could share it with the world. I can do anything. I can talk to anyone. There is nothing that holds me back but myself. My possibilities are endless. And you know the world may be full of shitty people and it may not be what I expected but I can make my life beautiful. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. All of my set backs did not set me back by any means, they've enriched my life. They've helped shape me to become the person I am. 110% of pure, true, me.

This cheese is stuck to my paper plate and I'm having to scrape it off with my cracker... damn weather.
-Ashley Nichole

No comments: