Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No Back Burners For THIS Lady...

For the first time, I have no plans.... Except for school.
For the first time, I care about only me.... and the exception of friends and family.
I'm so free. I don't have any lost dogs chasing me around nor am I wasting my time.
There's no one I want to be with right now, except for him. And I haven't even met him yet and I won't be ready for some time even if he came into my life tonight. There are tons of people I've met, TONS. I place different people in different places. Some are kept close and some are kept even further away.

I went to Barnes & Noble the other night and went semi-crazy. Some awesome books and mags for my enjoyment. My little secret indulgence is this book about Alice in Wonderland and all of the hidden meanings and thoughts behind it all. AUHHHMAZING. And a few more about life and what not.

I have cranked out 70 hours of clinicals this week. I AM SO TIRED. And yet I'm not sleeping and I'm never home. And as weird as it may sound I'm pretty sure that's where I get my energy from.

I'll write more tomorrow. I need to drive 30+ mins to get home. BAhhhhhhhh.

-Ashley Nichole

No comments: