Monday, October 3, 2011

My view. Point.

There are some things that really don't make sense to me.

Paying property tax. Why the hell do you need to pay taxes on something you already own?
Another would be school. I get it, they want you to be able to show you can commit, but taking these bullshit classes that have nothing to do with nursing... Ahhh make me want to pull my hair out. I could be spending that money on a flat. 
Oh, you want another? Alright, if you insist.
How about when people have different views/life style/anything than another person. Stop being such a bigot asshole and understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Let people live. Let them live 197 thousand percent of who they really are! (I mean if you really are a bigot asshole than cool, so be it.) I get that some people are born with small brains, thus they have don't have the brain capacity to understand things to the fullest. I also get when people run their mouths because they don't understand something. You don't get it. Okay. Keep it to yourself. Someone wants to contaminate their lives with unhealthy habits and possibly dangerous to their health, let them be. 
The more you show your disapproval, the more people are going to stray away from you. You will constantly be surrounded be fake. Let's just say from experience, that is horribly exhausting. If people are afraid to show who they really are, what are you hiding? The shit you talk on someone else is a reflection of something that lays deep within you. "She's so bossy." or "He's such a flake." Look at your own being. Bet you are somewhat both of those as well.

Point: Cut out the negativity. The people, the thoughts and also the actions.
You will feel so much better. It's as if a weight is lifted from your being. 

Appreciate everything. (Even property tax, "electives that don't make sense" and bigot assholes. And no, I'm not judging. Just saying.)

-Ashley Nichole

1 comment:

Jason and Crystal Kent said...

I love this! Being able to put something your passionate about into words that like that is talent!