Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Passion.

I think I've found a new passion. (I say I think, because if you know me well enough, you know I change my mind more often than not.) This new passion would be letter writing. I love sending people things in the mail be it cards, postcards, letters, etc. I love this because I know I get excited whenever I get something in the mail, and it's just not another bill. "Woohoo, someones thinking about me!" People like to be thought about, tis true. People like to be thought about in a positive way. Also, I like things to be personable, e-mails, not so much. Going forward, I'll keep writing and creating these cards and letters, because it's fun and also semi-meditation like. I light a bunch of candles around my house, put on my favorite record and just let go.
I'd like your address too, yes, you!
You can e-mail it here: a.n.thomas@live.com
Go though your daily rituals and wallah, a magical little letter will appear in your mailbox. How nice it feels to open a letter, just as long as you don't get a paper-cut!

You've got mail,
-Ashley Nichole

No comments: