Monday, October 24, 2011

"WELCOME!"

It's as if all of a sudden, you wake up and you're an adult. 
"WELCOME!" 
Except, there's no one there to greet you.
Your parents don't call as much as they used to, (well, at least mine don't) you're paying bills for things you didn't even know you had to pay bills for and all in all your life seems a lot more complicated. (Yeah, okay I don't pay rent, whatever.) Not to mention the fact you're working at a 9-5 you don't really like and not getting paid as much as you thought you'd be. It's as if your parents dropped you off at daycare and never cared to pick you back up.


I don't really know where that train was going...

I need to eat right. My vitamin intake is lacking.

I don't feel normal. (I wish it were superpowers, but no.)


Benjamin Button in the flesh,
-Ashley Nichole

No comments: