Thursday, October 30, 2008

Enough already.

Today in class my teacher calls on this girl to talk about some meeting she went to. They started to talk about how she's going to be paying for school and what not. The teacher has enough balls to say something like, "Your a white girl who looks like you have money, you parents must of started saving for your college when you were a baby."
I mean really, why'd she have to pull the race card? She's our teacher!
But anyway....
My first huge test is on Thursday next week. For some odd reason we have a clinical on Monday, well I work Monday and that kind of screws up everything for me.
I have to be at St. Mary's @ 4 today as well. Honestly I'm scared. I'm not scared because I think I'll do a bad job but it's unlike anything I've done. Nursing isn't like dressing people, it sure as hell isn't like being a cocktail waitress at a bar. It's unlike anything I've ever done. I think I need to call my mom so she can calm me down cause I'm kind if freaking out about it.

I wish...
I wish on sad day's I had a fairy that could make everything better. I wish that money didn't matter and people were always nice to each other.
I wish that one day I'll figure it all out, maybe it's tomorrow, maybe it's a few years from now. I wish that children never got sick and never had to hurt.
I wish people didn't get divorced, that they stayed married forever. I wish I knew what forever was.
-Ashley Nichole

No comments: