Monday, October 27, 2008

Water.

I need to drink more water. After being upset like this I think I have no liquid in my body. I mean I haven't gone pee in 24 hours. I don't think that's such a good thing.
A good thing: Work has gone by pretty fast today.
Another good thing: I'm going to be okay.
I stayed at my mom's house last night. She made me dinner. Having your mom cook for you when your used to your own "cooking skills" or eating out all the time is such a calming thing. After all the pep talks from my friends and family I feel a lot better.
There's no way to change yourself unless you take the steps you feel necessary. If it's meant to be it will happen. I used to think that making someone jealous would make me feel better. In all reality if someone does that to you, know that your better than that. They're hurting inside and they want to make you hurt too. That goes along with hurtful words as well.

So the steps of my soul searching look something like this:
I can't waste my time with people that do not matter.
If people are going to try and bring me down, it won't happen!
Be who I am and realize that not everyone is going to like me.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PERFECTION.
Put myself in other peoples shoes.
ERASE MY-FUCKING-MYSPACE.
I can't worry so much.... It causes ulcers.
There are no back burners!
Learn to breathe.
Umm ya, sounds like a start. Even though I know these things, they need work.

I tried to cutting off the space. And speaking of space. Look for my add in KC Spaces Magazine! (Boarders, Barnes and Noble.) Hahahaha.

I've got to do some serious studying tonight. In a weird way I'm kind of excited about it. Probably because I know it's the next step to getting my life closer to where I want it.
-Ashley Nichole

No comments: