Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The life of a pre-med....

So ummm... class today flew by. Holy shit. The teacher talked so fast I thought I was in a movie and someone pressed fast-forward.
So I'm at home now re-reading everything and doing some h.w.

It's nice outside. Nice enough for my neighbors to be working on their roof dropping nails in our driveway! And nice enough I have my curtains open and the mexican roofers are creeping on me. Isn't life just grand!!!

We're getting a workout room in our house! I'm going to be fit as a potato chip!
I need to tan for Eric and Corts wedding. I also need to get my TB test papers from the Dr. for St. Mary's because there is no way in hell I'm getting those shots again. Eh.

Alright well if Gabby will stop crying I'll start with figuring out why the letter "c" means "with" and the letter "p" means "after".
Lord have mercy on my soul.
-Ashley Nichole

No comments: