Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon....

It seems like now days everyone has a blog. I thought I'd start one as well. I like writing and maybe, just maybe there is some random person that I can relate to.

As of now I feel like life is just flying by. I'm just holding on to the seat of my pants.
Nursing school has started and there are a TON of things to learn.
We have an up and coming fashion show, which feels like no one knows anything about. It's rather frustrating. When I do something I want to do it to the best of my ability and if I don't know what's going on then how in the hell am I supposed to do my job?!?!

It seems as if it will rain now for a good week. Great Mid-Westerners weather huh?

On a better note, I'm rather excited on where my life is right now. One step at a time, pay the bills, buy the latest fashion and hope I don't starve.

No comments: